Club membership is the best way for fans of the winery to keep their cellars stocked, and ensure access to limited production wines.
Phenology is a branch of science dealing with the relations between climate and periodic biological phenomena. Our club members, “phenologists,” are keenly interested in learning about our wines and how the climate and weather conditions of each season make them taste differently. The club name is also a nod to owner-winemakers Paul and Shannon Brock’s involvement in wine education—Paul as a professor of viticulture and wine technology at Finger Lakes Community College and Shannon as a Wine & Spirit Education Trust certified educator.
What to expect from your membership…
- 20% discount on Club Selection wines.
- Winemaker notes, recipes and food pairing suggestions.
- A special holiday gift for members receiving a December shipment.
- 15% discount on all wine purchases made in the tasting room or on-line.
- Complimentary tastings for yourself and up to 3 guests each time you visit.
- Invitation to member-only events, including Winter Winemaker Seminar (February) and Summer Solstice Celebration (June).
VIP Club6 bottles 4 times per year
Winter Wine Club6 bottles 2 times per year
Riesling Club4 bottles 4 times per year
Sampler Club4 bottles 2 times per year
- Your credit card will be charged at the time of each shipment. Price per shipment includes wine at 20% discount and flat rate shipping. Sales tax additional.
- Extra shipping fees may apply to addresses outside the northeastern US.
- Members who choose the PICKUP option will be allowed to select one additional bottle of wine at no extra charge at the time of pickup in lieu of shipping fees.
- Membership may be cancelled at any time.
- At this time, we are unable to ship to the following states: AL, AK, AR, DE, HI, KY, MS, OK, RI, UT. Also, international shipping of alcohol is not permitted. A special procedure applies to shipments to TN and VT. Please call us if you need to ship to TN or VT.
To learn more, click on a wine club option. Still unsure? Take our on-line quiz to see if wine club membership is right for you.
Tasting Room Hours
Our Tasting Room is open Mondays and Thursdays 12-5 and Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 11am-5pm. Reservations are strongly encouraged. Please use the Book Tastings button, or call to reserve. Per NYS guidelines, all customers must wear face masks at any time they are not seated. Watch our video to know what to expect.
Until further notice, we can only host groups of six or fewer.
Sorry, no buses or RVs allowed on our gravel road. Dogs are not allowed inside the tasting room, but are welcome in the front patio and picnic areas. Thanks for your understanding!