Club membership is the best way for fans of the winery to keep their cellars stocked, and ensure access to limited production wines.
Phenology is a branch of science dealing with the relations between climate and periodic biological phenomena. Our club members, “phenologists,” are keenly interested in learning about our wines and how the climate and weather conditions of each season make them taste differently. The club name is also a nod to owner-winemakers Paul and Shannon Brock’s involvement in wine education—Paul as a professor of viticulture and wine technology at Finger Lakes Community College and Shannon as a Wine & Spirit Education Trust certified educator.
What to expect from your membership…
- 20% discount on Club Selection wines.
- Winemaker notes, recipes and food pairing suggestions.
- A special holiday gift for members receiving a December shipment.
- 15% discount on all wine purchases made in the tasting room or on-line.
- Complimentary tastings for yourself and up to 3 guests each time you visit.
- Invitation to member-only events, including Winter Winemaker Seminar (February) and Summer Solstice Celebration (June).
VIP Club6 bottles 4 times per year
- Our most popular option, a mix of red, white and rosé
- Includes new releases, limited-production and occasional library wines
- 24 bottles per year
Winter Wine Club6 bottles 2 times per year
- A mix of red, white and rosé to keep you supplied when the winery is closed
- 12 bottles per year
Riesling Club4 bottles 4 times per year
- 100% Riesling
- Always includes single-vineyard bottlings and occasional library wines
- 16 bottles per year
Sampler Club4 bottles 2 times per year
- A budget-friendly introduction to wine club
- Includes current release wines
- A mixture of red, white and occasional rosé
- 8 bottles per year
- Your credit card will be charged at the time of each shipment. Price per shipment includes wine at 20% discount, sales tax, and shipping.
- Extra shipping fees may apply to addresses outside the northeastern US.
- Members who choose the PICKUP option will be allowed to select one additional bottle of wine at no extra charge at the time of pickup.
- Membership may be cancelled at any time.
- At this time, we are unable to ship to the following states: AK, AL, AS, HI, KY, MS, RI, TN, UT. Also, international shipping of alcohol is not permitted.
To join Silver Thread’s Wine Club, please fill out our on-line form (click on the blue box) or visit the tasting room. Still unsure? Take our on-line quiz to see if wine club membership is right for you.
Join Our Wine Club
Tasting Room Hours
March: Saturdays 12-5pm
April: Fri., Sat. & Sun. 12-5pm
May-June: Thurs., Fri., Sat., Sun. & Mon. 11am-5pm
July-August: open daily, 11am-5pm
September-October: Thurs., Fri., Sat., Sun. & Mon. 11am-5pm
November: Fri., Sat. & Sun. 12-5pm
December: Saturdays 12-5pm
January-February: Tasting and Sales by Appointment Only
Limos and all groups of 8 or more must have an appointment due to our small tasting room (call or e-mail at least 48 hrs. in advance). Sorry, no buses or RVs allowed on our gravel road. Dogs are not allowed inside the tasting room. Thanks for your understanding!