November 7, 2014– Silver Thread will hold its second annual Noir Friday event on Friday, November 28, 2014 from 12-5pm at the winery in Lodi, NY.
Avoid the malls the Friday after Thanksgiving… amazing deals and fun await in wine country!
Join us Friday, November 28, 2014, at Silver Thread Vineyard for an afternoon celebration of Pinot Noir. Come as you are– no reservations required! The following activities and special sales will be offered from 12-5pm:
- Pre-Release Tasting–Be the first to try our 2013 Pinot Noir–available for pre-release purchase & tasting.
- Special Tasting Flight–Explore vintage variation as you sample a mini-vertical tasting of Silver Thread Pinot Noir from the 2011, 2012 and 2013 vintages, $5.
- Vineyard Tour–Meet winemaker Paul Brock for a 1pm tour of the Pinot Noir vineyard, where you’ll learn about the importance of clones, soil type and vineyard age. Dress warmly! Boots are recommended.
- $3 Wine-by-the-Glass–to be enjoyed inside or in front of a roaring fire on our outdoor patio
- Enjoy complimentary food pairings from local food artisans with your wine tasting or glass of wine.
- Vintage Closeout Sale–20% off Pinot Noir 2012 all day long!
- Door Buster! $8 Semi-dry Riesling 2011–while supplies last!
(offers good for tasting room purchase only; restrictions apply)
Can’t make it on Friday, Nov. 28? We will offer the Pinot Noir Vertical Tasting Flight on Saturday, Nov. 29 and Sunday, Nov. 30.
Call (607) 582-6116 or e-mail email@example.com for more information about this event.