November 2, 2015– Silver Thread will hold its third annual Noir Friday event on Friday, November 27, 2015 from 12-5pm at the winery in Lodi, NY.
Avoid the malls the Friday after Thanksgiving… amazing deals and fun await in wine country!
Join us Friday, November 27, 2015, at Silver Thread Vineyard for a celebration of Pinot Noir. Come as you are– no reservations required! The following activities and special sales will be offered from 12-5pm:
- Exclusive Pinot Noir Tasting–Join Winemaker Paul Brock in the wine cellar for a special tasting of Silver Thread Pinot Noir from the 2012, 2013 and 2014 vintages, $5. All three vintages will be available for purchase.
- $4 Wine-by-the-Glass–to be enjoyed inside or in front of a roaring fire on our outdoor patio
- Enjoy complimentary food pairings from local food artisans with your wine tasting or glass of wine.
- Vintage Closeout Sale–25% off 2013 Dry or Semi-dry Riesling
- Door Buster! $8 Good Earth White 2013–while supplies last!
(offers good for tasting room purchase only; restrictions apply)
Can’t make it on Friday, Nov. 27? We will offer the Pinot Noir Vertical Tasting Flight on Saturday, Nov. 28 and Sunday, Nov. 29.
Call (607) 582-6116 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this event.