Silver Thread will hold its fourth annual “Noir Friday” event on Friday, November 25, 2016 from 12-5pm at the winery in Lodi, NY.
Avoid the malls the Friday after Thanksgiving… amazing deals and fun await in wine country!
In France, grapes used to make red wine are called “black” (“noir”) grapes. Join us Friday, November 25, 2016, at Silver Thread Vineyard for a celebration of red wines. Come as you are– no reservations required! The following activities and special sales will be offered from 12-5pm:
- Exclusive “Blackbird” Red Wine Tasting–Join Winemaker Paul Brock in the wine cellar for a special tasting of Silver Thread Blackbird from the 2012, 2013 and 2014 vintages, $5. All three vintages will be available for purchase.
- $5 Wine-by-the-Glass–to be enjoyed inside or in front of a roaring fire on our outdoor patio
- Enjoy complimentary food pairings from local food artisans with your wine tasting or glass of wine.
- Vintage Closeout Sale–25% off 2014 Dry or Semi-dry Riesling
- Door Buster! $10 Good Earth White 2015: 12-1pm only
(offers good for in-person tasting room purchase only; restrictions apply)
Can’t make it on Friday, Nov. 25? We will offer the Blackbird Vertical Tasting Flight on Saturday, Nov. 26 and Sunday, Nov. 27.
Call (607) 582-6116 or e-mail email@example.com for more information about this event. We hope to see you there!