Silver Thread will hold its sixth annual “Noir Friday” event on Friday, November 23, 2018 from 12-5pm at the winery in Lodi, NY.
Now a Black Friday tradition, bring your friends and family for an afternoon of wine country fun.
In France, grapes used to make red wine are called “black” (“noir”) grapes. Join us Friday, November 23, 2018, at Silver Thread Vineyard for a celebration of red wines. Come as you are– no reservations required! The following activities and special sales will be offered from 12-5pm:
- Exclusive Blackbird 2016 Release and vertical tasting–Join Winemaker Paul Brock in the wine cellar for the World Premiere of our 2016 Blackbird Red Wine, a 100% estate grown beauty that has been barrel aged for 2 years. Taste our “cult favorite” red from a landmark vintage–2016. Compare it with Blackbird 2012 and Blackbird 2013 (two other warm years) in a vertical tasting flight. $8 per person.
- Two Very Special Rieslings–In the tasting room, you can try and buy Riesling STV Estate 2013 Library Selection and Riesling Gridley Bluff Point Vineyard 2017 Late Harvest Select. These wines are normally reserved for Wine Club Members only, but we are making them available to everyone on Noir Friday.
- Door Buster! $10 Good Earth White 2016: 12-1pm only
- $5 Wine-by-the-Glass–to be enjoyed inside or in front of a roaring fire on our outdoor patio
- Enjoy complimentary food pairings from local food artisans with your wine tasting or glass of wine.
- Phenology Club Packs (December Shipment for VIP, Winter & Riesling Clubs) will be ready for pickup at this event, please RSVP by Tuesday, 11/20 so that we can have it ready for you.
(sale price offers good for in-person tasting room purchase only; restrictions apply)
Can’t make it on Friday, Nov. 23? We will offer the Blackbird Vertical Tasting and Two Very Special Rieslings on Saturday, Nov. 24 and Sunday, Nov. 25, 12-5pm.
Call (607) 582-6116 or e-mail email@example.com for more information about this event. We hope to see you there!