Silver Thread will hold its fifth annual “Noir Friday” event on Friday, November 24, 2017 from 12-5pm at the winery in Lodi, NY.
Now here’s a Black Friday tradition that wine lovers can get behind! Bring your friends and family for an afternoon of wine country fun.
In France, grapes used to make red wine are called “black” (“noir”) grapes. Join us Friday, November 24, 2017, at Silver Thread Vineyard for a celebration of red wines. Come as you are– no reservations required! The following activities and special sales will be offered from 12-5pm:
- Exclusive Blackbird 2015 Release and vertical tasting–Join Winemaker Paul Brock in the wine cellar for the World Premiere of our 2015 Blackbird Red Wine, a 100% estate grown beauty that has been barrel aged for 2 years. A true reserve wine, our best effort yet, a real step forward for Silver Thread and Finger Lakes reds. Compare it with Blackbird 2012 and Blackbird 2014 in a vertical tasting flight. $8 per person.
- “Clean Out the Cellar” Library Wine Offering–2012 and 2013 Rieslings and Gewurztraminer, including some single vineyard wines will be for sale. These are all wines that are drinking beautifully right now, and could be aged for a few more years. Limited inventory, available while supplies last!
- Door Buster! $10 Good Earth White 2016: 12-1pm only
- $5 Wine-by-the-Glass–to be enjoyed inside or in front of a roaring fire on our outdoor patio
- Enjoy complimentary food pairings from local food artisans with your wine tasting or glass of wine.
- Phenology Club Packs will be ready for pickup at this event, please RSVP by Tuesday, 11/21 so that we can have it ready for you.
(sale price offers good for in-person tasting room purchase only; restrictions apply)
Can’t make it on Friday, Nov. 24? We will offer the Blackbird Vertical Tasting on Saturday, Nov. 25 and Sunday, Nov. 26, 12-5pm.
Call (607) 582-6116 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this event. We hope to see you there!