Noir Friday 2019
Celebrate “Noir” Friday at Silver Thread
Friday, November 29, 2019 12-5pm
In France, grapes used to make red wine are called black (“noir”) grapes. Join us Friday, November 29, 2019, at Silver Thread Vineyard for a celebration of red wines. Come as you are– no reservations required (except for groups of 8 or more). The following activities and special sales will be offered from 12-5pm:
- Exclusive Red Wine Tasting–Join Winemaker Paul Brock in our new VIP Tasting Room for the release of 2017 Blackbird Red Wine and 2017 Pinot Noir. These two wines were grown using bio-intensive farming practices at our estate vineyard and both have a special “energy” that will amaze you. In honor of our recent 8-year anniversary of owning the winery, we will also reach back into the cellar to bring out bottles of 2011 Blackbird and 2011 Pinot Noir to compare to the younger wines. These two wines were grown using organic methods by Silver Thread Founder Richard Figiel and made into wine by the Brocks (who purchased the winery mid-year in 2011). $10 per person.
- Two Very Special Rieslings–In the tasting room, you can try and buy Riesling STV Estate Bio-Intensive 2018 and Riesling Gridley Bluff Point Vineyard 2017 Late Harvest Select. These wines are normally reserved for Wine Club Members only, but we are making them available to everyone on Noir Friday.
- Door Buster! $10 Good Earth White 2017: 12-1pm only
- Holiday Wine Sale: Good Earth White 2 for $24, Chardonnay 2 for $30, $10 off 1.5L Riesling
- $7 Wine-by-the-Glass–to be enjoyed inside or in front of a roaring fire on our outdoor patio
- Enjoy complimentary food pairings from local food artisans with your wine tasting or glass of wine.
- Phenology Club Packs (December Shipment for VIP, Winter & Riesling Clubs) will be ready for pickup at this event, please RSVP by Tuesday, 11/26 so that we can have it ready for you.
(sale price offers good for in-person tasting room purchase only)
Can’t make it on Friday, Nov. 29? We will also offer the New Release 2017 Blackbird and Pinot Noir and Two Very Special Rieslings on Saturday, Nov. 30, 12-5pm.
Call (607) 582-6116 or e-mail email@example.com for more information about this event. We hope to see you there!